★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkglipton onion soup mix
2 lbkraft american cheese, cubed (blue box)
4 ozjar, pimentos, drained
2loaves french bread cut into cubes
How to Make Cheese Fondue-It's Amazing
- Soak onion soup in ½ cup of water for 5 minutes.
- In a sauce pan on medium-low, heat butter and milk until butter is melted.
- Add onion soup, cheese, pimentos and flour to milk/butter mix.
- Using ladle transfer some of the mixture into blender and blend until smooth. Pour back into pan. Continue this process until all cheese is smooth.
- Cook on low until thick.
- Transfer to slow cooker or fondue pot to keep warm.
- Serve using fondue forks or ladle over French bread cubes, or try your favorite veggies.