YUMMY BAKED RICE WITH BEEF CONSOMMÉ AND MUSHROOMS
For more great recipes, please visit FamilySavvy.com
1 stickbutter, unsalted
1 clong grain white rice (i use uncle ben's parboiled)
1 can(s)campbell's french onion soup
1 can(s)campbell's beef consomme
1 pkgsliced mushrooms (or 8-oz canned sliced)
How to Make YUMMY BAKED RICE WITH BEEF CONSOMMÉ AND MUSHROOMS
- Place stick of butter in 11 x 13 casserole dish.
- Place in oven; turn temperature to 350 degrees.
- Remove dish when butter is melted.
- Add rice, soups, and mushrooms to dish atop melted butter.
- Stir loosely with fork or spoon so that all rice is dispersed in liquid.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until top is golden.
- The rice can be made early in the day (even the day before) and reheated just before serving. It reheats beautifully in the microwave or on a very low oven (250 F to 300 F) for 15 minutes or until heated through.