Salmon Fried Rice
- 1 c
- cooked salmon, flaked
- green onion, chopped
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp
- sesame oil
- 2 c
- cold cooked rice (day old)
- 1 tsp
- soy sauce
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make Salmon Fried Rice
- 1Heat the wok over medium high heat. When it’s getting hot, add the oil. When you see white smoke
coming off from the wok, add the egg in the wok. The egg will not stick to the pan as long as you put enough oil.
- 2Quickly mix it with spatula and when it’s 80% cooked, take it out and put on a plate.
- 3Keep wok on medium high heat and add the sesame oil.
Add the green onions and stir fry until nicely coated with oil.
- 4Add the rice and break up any chunks. Toss the rice to coat with the oil. Add the salmon and toss again. Add the egg and break into small pieces.
- 5When all the ingredients are mixed well, add soy sauce, salt and pepper, to taste.