☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1clove garlic, chopped or pressed
2 tspolive oil
1 1/3 carborio rice
7/8 cred wine
1 cdry white wine
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Risotto alla Ticinese
- Soften the onion and garlic in the oil without letting them brown.
- Stir in the rice and cook for a few minutes.
- Moisten with the wine and cook, stirring, until it has completely evaporated.
- Heat the stock and dissolve the saffron into it.
- Add it gradually to the rice, still stirring.
- Season to taste.
- As each addition is absorbed, add a little more.
- Continue to cook for 15-20 more minutes or until the rice is just al dente but still soupy.