Asian Red Pepper Rice
I hope you like it. I loved it.
- 1 c
- wild rice
- scallion chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 c
- green or red pepper
- 1/2 c
- chopped mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- garlic clove chopped
- 1 tsp
- chopped ginger
- 2 tsp
- 1-2 bullion cubes
How to Make Asian Red Pepper Rice
- 1In a skillet with 1 tsp of olive oil or whatever oil you want to use. On low add the onion,mushroom, pepper,garlic, and ginger. Sautee for about 4-5 minutes. Then add the soy sauce and honey, and combine and put on low for about 3 minutes and turn off.
- 2Put the rice in a pan with two cups of water and bullion cubes. Stir until bullion is dissolved.
- 3When the rice comes to a boil turn to low, and Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes and then turn off the heat. Add your sauteed vegetables and Let set until rice is done about 10 minutes.
- 4You can add meat such chicken or ham and make a meal or just eat it plain like I do.