Kimmi Chee Fried Rice
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
1/4 cpeanut oil
3 ccooked white rice
2 tspgarlic, minced
1/2 ckalbi, diced (or any other meat)
1/2 ckim chee, chopped
1/2 cwatercress pieces (1/2 inch)
1/2 cbean sprouts, fresh
3eggs, whisked & lightly fried
2 Tbspshoyu sauce, dark
1 tspsesame oil
1/2 cgreen onions, chopped
How to Make Kimmi Chee Fried Rice
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Put in the rice & toss around until hot & golden brown.
- Add in the garlic & toss together.
- Add in the kalbi, kim chee, watercress,bean sprouts & the lightly fried eggs. Mix lightly all together.
- Stir fry for about 2 mins more. Then add in the shoyu sauce & sesame oil. Mix to coat well.
- Finish with the green onions & enjoy.