How to Make Perfect Brown Rice
To make larger quantitites of rice make it with a ratio of 1:4. 1 cup rice to 4 cups of water.
- 1 c
- raw brown rice
- 4 c
- salt to taste
How to Make How to Make Perfect Brown Rice
- 1Bring the water to boil in a pot.
- 2When the water is boiling, stir in the rice.
- 3Boil the rice on med to med-high for 30 minutes.
- 4Pour rice into fine strainer making sure to allow most of water to be discarded.
- 5Place rice back in pot, add salt to taste.
- 6Put a piece of foil over the pot, then cover with tight fitting lid.
- 7Allow to steam this way over the burner you just used that is turned off, but still warm for 10 minutes.