Early Bird Special Fried Rice
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Early Bird Special Fried Rice
- First have or cook the 3 cups rice.
- In a large frying pan on low heat warm the rice, season with some of the pepper & soy sauce.
- In a small frying pan scramble the eggs till a soft scramble.
- Then add in the frozen vegetables & onions to the rice.
- Then add in the spam to the rice mixture.
- Then flip the eggs in & cut into the rice.
- Then use the rest of the season & some more soy sauce to season.
- Note: If you have to cook the rice first it will take longer then 10 mins. Uncooked rice takes anywhere up to 20 to 25 mins to cook.