BASMATI RICE WITH PINE NUTS
How to Make BASMATI RICE WITH PINE NUTS
- 1I used Tasty Bite Basmati Rice, which is fully cooked, but you can use other brands. This brand only has 2 servings.
- 2Cook rice according to package instructions. Keep warm.
- 3In a medium skillet, brown the pine nuts in melted butter over low heat until nicely browned. Remove from heat and drain very briefly on paper towels.
- 4Add browned pine nuts to rice, along with salt. Stir to mix. Serve with meat or fish.
- 5You may add 1/4 tsp. garlic powder, or 2 Tbsp. chopped, cooked onion if you like, but I prefer it without so as to savor the wonderful flavor of the rice.