How to Make Yummy ~ Yams
- I use a 9 x 13 glass baking dish, I use a paper towel and spread margarine on the bottam and inside glass sides.
- I open cans Yams, and reserve the juice, if it is sweet, if not then toss. I pour the 1st can of Yams into the baking dish. Sometimes I quarter the tatters.
- Next I add 1 and 1/2 T. syrup, then part of crushed pineapple,layer of marshmellows, and some crushed pecans.
- Follow the same for the 2nd layer, though before you add marshmellows, crumble 2 sleeves of graham crackers over the mixture, then the margarine, nuts and any reserved juices if you desire, last cover with minature white marshmellows.
- Pop into a 350 degree oven and bake till bubbly.