Western Potato Bacon Scrambled Eggs
- 6 slice
- bacon, cut up into 1/2' pieces and cooked.
- 3 c
- o brien potatoes
- 1 small
- can of green chilies,diced
- 2 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- flour tortillas, warmed up- optional.
How to Make Western Potato Bacon Scrambled Eggs
- 1Cook bacon pieces until crisp, drain on a paper towel on a plate.
Add O Brien potatoes to the drippings, cook until crisp.
- 2While potatoes are cooking, whisk eggs, crisp bacon, chilies salt, pepper, milk and salsa. Add to cooked potatoes, cook until eggs are cooked to your liking-soft or firm.
You could aso put this on a flour tortilla, roll it up and have a breakfast burrito!