VEGGIE FRITTATA CUPS
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 1/2 c
- frozen shredded hash browns
- 2 c
- cut-up mixed vegetables (broccoli florets, chopped red peppers, shredded carrots)
- 1 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make VEGGIE FRITTATA CUPS
- 1In a large nonstick skillet heat oil on medium-high heat. Add potatoes, remaining vegetables, and salt and pepper to taste; mix lightly.
- 2Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are browned, stirring occasionally. Spoon into 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese.
- 3Whisk remaining ingredients until blended; pour over mixture in muffin cups.
- 4Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 15 minutes or until knife inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to serve.