To Be a Potato Rice or not to be a Ricer
So when I had to squeeze grated Zucchini or grated potatoes for pancakes I just get out my cute little ricer and its done fast and so easy.
- 1 small
- potatoe ricer with large blade attached
- 1 c
- grated juicy vegetable ,fruit or what ever you need the excess juice removed from
- 1 large
- bowl for putting the squeezed stuff in
- measureing cup to measure what you need for the recipe
How to Make To Be a Potato Rice or not to be a Ricer
- 1Simply put about a cup of what you have grated into the cup of the ricer and put the plunger in and squeeze out the juice over the sink or into a compost bucket .
- 2Scoop out the vegies into a measuring cup .Repeat this until you are done.
I do this when I am freezing Zucchini for bread.
- 3I was not good at using a towel or paper towel to remove the liquid because I just was not strong enough.So now I do not have to deal with a paper towel that always broke or washing an extra towel.
- 4Do you have another use for a Ricer or another kitchen gadget?