SWEETPOTATOES IN ORANGE SHELLS BY EDDIE
How to Make SWEETPOTATOES IN ORANGE SHELLS BY EDDIE
- 1Squeeze oranges, save juice. Remove membranes from orange shells.
- 2Mash sweet potatoes, Blend in 3 tablespoons orange juice, brown sugar, and salt. Stir in coconut
- 3Spoon sweet potato mixture into the orange shells. Place in a shallow baking pan.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees, bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- 5Top with marshmallows and bake 5 minutes longer to melt and brown the marshmallows.
- 6NOTE: If you freeze this recipe, let it come to room tempature before cooking