Sweet Potatoes & Raisins
How to Make Sweet Potatoes & Raisins
- 1Preheat oven to 325
- 2Place cubed sweet potatoes in a baking dish (size of baking dish does not matter). Pour butter on top of the sweet potatoes. Place baking dish in the oven and cook for 25 - 30 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are tender.
- 3In the meantime - place raisins and balsamic vinegar in a saute pan. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes or until raisins have absorbed most of the vinegar.
- 4Once potatoes are tender, place in a large bowl. To save on calories, you can dab the potatoes with a paper towel to absorb some of the butter.
- 5Allow the potatoes to cool for 5 minutes.
- 6Add raisins mixture to the potatoes. Stir the raisins and potatoes and allow to cool for another 5 minutes.
- 7Add crumbled goat cheese to the bowl. You can add salt if you find necessary but I thought it was delicious without it!