Stovetop-oven fried potatoes
- 6 medium
- potatoes, peeled, sliced into very thin rounds (red, russet, yukon)
- 1 small
- onion, sliced
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- gran. garlic, gran. onion, mrs. dash original blend
- 1/2 tsp
- pinch of coarse sea salt
- grated cheese, opt.
- roasted red bell, chopped or sliced
- mushrooms, sliced
- fresh garlic, minced
- bacon, ham, sausage (cooked)
VARIATIONS (TO ADD IN THE MIDDLE)
How to Make Stovetop-oven fried potatoes
- 1Season potatoes, onions,mushrooms, red bell, or any other veggie you would like to add in the middle, toss in olive oil. In oven proof skillet, spray bottom with non stick spray. Place one layer of potatoes, a layer of veggies, opt, then another layer of potatoes, season as you layer. NOTE: if using fresh garlic, you might want to omit the granulated garlic.
- 2Cook over medium low heat for 30 min. DO NOT STIR. Then place in 350 oven for 30 min. At end of cooking time, broil on low for 10 minutes to brown up top of potatoes. Top with grated cheese if desired. Cooking time will vary with size of skillet and amount of ingredients.