Southwest Twice Baked Sweet Potato
- 1 large
- sweet potato. the one i used was 6 1/2 in. long, and weight 1 1/2 lbs.
- 3 oz
- fat free cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- fat free sour cream
- capfull mrs. dash southwestern chipotle seasoning blend
- sliced halapenos
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Southwest Twice Baked Sweet Potato
- 1Stab some slits in your potato to vent and place in the microwave until soft. Mine took about 25 minutes because of the size. You can adjust the time according to the size of your potato or potatoes.
- 2Slice the potato horizontally in half and take out the meat and place in a small bowl. Add the cream cheese, sour cream and seasoning. Mix well. Place back in the empty potato shells. Top with jalapenos and some shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- 3Stick back in the microwave for a few minutes to slightly melt cheese. Sprinkle with some more seasoning for color. Enjoy