Smashed Roots and Tubers With Chevre (Goat Cheese)
- 1 medium
- 2 medium
- 1 large
- 2 large
- yukon gold potatoes
- 4 oz
- sharp chevre (soft goat cheese)
- 2 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 1 tsp
- snipped chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Smashed Roots and Tubers With Chevre (Goat Cheese)
- 1Peel and trim all vegetables, and cube in 1-inch pieces.
- 2Bring large pot of water to boil, and add vegetables. Cook until just tender, about 15 minutes
- 3Drain and return to pan. Add chevre and butter and mash until desired consistency. (I like mine a little lumpy).
- 4Stir in chives and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring back to heat over medium burner, stirring to keep from sticking.