☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2-5 lb
- ground turkey or beef
- 3/4 c
- smashed cornflakes or bread crumbs
- envelope of lipton onion soup mix or great value
- 2-3 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- salt,pepper, paprika, garlic salt,italian seasoning to taste
- potatoes(wash and clean prick them with knife then wrap them in foil
How to Make Slow Cooker Meatloaf and Potatoes
- 1Mix the ingredients well spray the slow cooker non stick spray and form a (loaf) in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- 2Then wash 4-6 medium potatoes, pick them a with knife or fork and wrap them in foil.
Place the around the meatloaf. Cook for 8-10 hour on low or 4-6 hour on high. You do not need to add water.
- 3Serve it up a favorite veggie or salad.