Slow Cooker Cheese and Potato Casserole
Another great recipe from my mother's Rival Crock Pot Recipe Book from the 70's.
These recipes seem to be for a 4 quart slow cooker -- you can increase ingredients for a larger one, or reduce them by half for a smaller one. The cooking times are the same.
- 2 lb
- frozen hash brown potatoes (partly thawed)
- 2 can(s)
- 10 ounce cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can(s)
- 13 ounce evaporated milk, undiluted
- 1 can(s)
- french fried onion rings
- to taste
- salt and pepper
How to Make Slow Cooker Cheese and Potato Casserole
- 1Grease the Slow cooker with cooking spray or spread with butter
- 2Combine partially frozen hash browns, soup, milk, and half the onion rings in the crock pot.
- 3Add Salt and pepper to taste
- 4Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours (or High for 4 hours)
- 5Sprinkle remaining onion rings over top before serving.
- 6NOTE: If using 2-quart Crock-Pot, reduce this recipe by half. Cooking times are the same. This should fit in 4 quart but can add more ingredients to fit in 6 quart pot