★★★★★ 1 vote5
- cooked potatoes with skins on, boiled or microwave chilled (over night or longer recomended)
- egg, hard boiled make a couple extra for garnishment on the top
- mustard (every once in a while i will add it lightly
- sometimes i add a small amount of milk
- paprika optional
How to Make Simple plain Jane tasty potato salad
- 1peel the skins from the potatoes, cut into desired size cubes, add to mixing bowl,
- 2peel the shells from the hard boiled eggs, cut up and add to mixing bowl,
- 3peel onion and slice and slice a couple more times, sprinkling the onion pieces over the egg and potato mixture.
- 4add desired amount of miracle whip, mix gently, if garnishing cut hard boiled eggs width way, creating round circles, scatter the round circle egg pieces over the mixed salad and garnished with paprica.
-I sometimes add a small amount of mustard and milk, milk seems to make it a little more creamier.