Shrimp Boil (Frogmore Stew)
1 lblink pork sausage (36" polish sausage), cut in 1 1/2" links
3 lbnew potatoes
1 largeonion, chopped
1 largebell pepper, chopped
3celery ribs, chopped
·salt and pepper
6ears of corn
3 lbfresh shrimp (raw, unpeeled)
How to Make Shrimp Boil (Frogmore Stew)
- In a large pot boil 7 minutes pork sausage, new potatoes covered with water. (you can add beer if desired.)
- Add onion, bell pepper, celery, seafood seasoning, and salt and pepper. Boil 10 minutes.
- Add polish sausage and boil 10 more minutes.
- Add crabs, corn and boil 10 min.
- Add shrimp and boil for 3 mins more. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 min. Drain and serve with additional seafood seasoning.