SHREDDED POTATOES AU GRATIN
Recipe: Great American Home Baking
- 1 lb
- refrigerated or frozen shredded hash-brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 c
- whipping cream
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 c
- sliced green onions (about 4 med.)
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make SHREDDED POTATOES AU GRATIN
- 1In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, cream, 1-1/4 cups of the cheddar, the onions, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 2Lightly spray four 1-cup ramekins with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon the potato mixture into the prepared ramekins. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven until bubbly and golden brown and the potatoes are cooked, about 35-45 minutes.
- 4NOTE: If you prefer, prepare these in a 11x7-inch baking dish. Just increase the baking time by about 12 minutes.