Rosemary Grilled Pork Chops with Potatoes & Zucchini
1/8 tsplemon zest, or to taste (i used 1 tbsp of zest)
1 tspfresh lemon juice, juice of 1 large lemon
2 Tbsprosemary, fresh, chopped
3 clovegarlic, crushed with a garlic press
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
16 ozboneless pork chop, center-cut, trimmed of fat (4 --4 oz. chops)
1/2 tsppepper, freshly ground
1 lbuncooked yukon gold potatoes, or any baby potatoes, scrubbed and halved
2 mediumzucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/8 inch thick slices
How to Make Rosemary Grilled Pork Chops with Potatoes & Zucchini
- Combine the lemon zest, rosemary, garlic, and oil in a small bowl. Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Rub half of the rosemary mixture over the pork. Put the pork on a plate, then cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to several hours.
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill.
- Toss the potatoes with the remaining rosemary mixture,1/4 teaspoon of remaining salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of remaining pepper in a medium bowl. Lightly spray the potatoes with nonstick spray, then place on the grill, cut-side down. Grill the potatoes 5 inches from the heat, turning once, until tender, 45 minutes. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl; cover with foil to keep warm.
- Sprinkle the zucchini with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; lightly spray the zucchini with nonstick spray. Put the pork and zucchini on the grill. Grill the pork until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the pork chops registers 160°F for medium, about 4 minutes on each side. Grill the zucchini until tender, about 4 minutes on each side. Put the pork and zucchini on a platter. Drizzle the lemon juice over the zucchini. Serve with the potatoes. Yields 1 pork chop with 1?4 of zucchini and potatoes per serving.
- Weight Watchers value = 7 points (1 pork chop and veggies)