★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 or 5 large
- ears of corn chopped in 1" chunks
- 2 large
- green zucchini chopped in 1" chunks
- 2 or 3
- yellow zucchini chopped in 1" chunks
- roma tomatoes
- baby portebello mushrooms
- 2 pkg
- onion or beefy onion soup mix
- olive oil
- 1 stick
- garlic powder, adobo, sazon, oregano, basil salt & pepper
How to Make roasted veggies
- 1wash potatoes and cut into wedges put in large foil pan. add zucchini, corn, mushrooms, tomatoes, pour olive oil over vegetables and mix to coat.
- 2sprinkle with soup mix , adobo, sazon, oregano, basil , garlic powder, salt & pepper, mix well, dot with butter and cover with foil.
- 3can bake in the oven at 400* for an hour to an hour and a half till potatoes are done, just give the pan a shake every once in awhile to make sure nothing is sticking, or you can throw the pan on the grill, just remember to shake the pan every few minutes to keep things moving and to keep it from burning. I also check for doneness a little sooner if I make this on the grill. enjoy.