Roasted Red Potpatoes with Chive Sauce
- 2 lb
- small red potatoes
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp
- ground pepper
- 1 1/4 c
- plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh chives
- drops or to your taste of hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- or less of salt
FOR THE POTATOES
FOR THE CHIVE SAUCE
FOR SAUCE: IN SMALL BOWL, MIX TOGETHER ALL SAUCE INGREDIENTS. SERVE NOW OR COVER TIGHTLY AND REFRIGERATE.
How to Make Roasted Red Potpatoes with Chive Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Coat a cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Using a fork, prick potatoes a few times. Halve any that are more than 1 1/2 inches across.
- 3Combine potatoes, oil, rosemary, and pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes evenly. Place potatoes in skillet in a single layer.
- 4Bake, stirring halfway through the cooking time, until potatoes are tender, 40-45 min.
- 5Serve in large bowl with the sauce.