★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 pd. bag of red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- parsley flakes to your liking
- salt to your liking
- pepper to your liking
- garlic powder to your liking
How to Make Roasted Parsley Potatoes
- 1Boil potaoes until tender, when tender strain potatoes. When potatoes cooled, leave skin on and cube potatoes, place potatoes in a large bowl and sir in oil, parsley, salt and pepper mix all ingredients well.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3When oven is ready, place potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- 4Take out of the oven and enjoy. P.S. Potatoes will be lightly browned on top.