Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Twice Baked Potatoes
- baking potatoes
- 1 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 6 clove
- 1 1/2 c
- olive oil
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 1 c
- evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Twice Baked Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Scrub potatoes, prick with a fork all around, rub down generously with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 3Bake in oven for about an hour until potatoes are tender and the skin is crisp.
- 4While potatoes are baking put 1/2 cup of olive oil in a small pot, add garlic cloves, turn to low heat and let garlic cloves roast.
- 5Once potatoes are done, cut length wise, scoop out potato flesh witin a half inch of the skin. Put flesh into a bowl.
- 6Take garlic from oill once they begin to brown. Put butter and garlic in a mini food processor and blend together to make garlic butter.
- 7Add garlic butter, cheese, parsley,1/2 cup of evaporated milk, and a couple spoonfuls of garlic oil. Salt and pepper.
- 8Mix thoroughly, if mixture is to dry, not coming together add more milk and/or oil. Check for salt and pepper and adjust as needed.
- 9Spoon mixture into potato skins. Top each with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
- 10Put back in oven for ten to fifteen minutes, until cheese browns and potatoes are heated through.
- 11These are delicious with a wonderfully grilled ribeye that your husband should be doing while you're working on potatoes.