Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Twice Baked Potatoes
1 1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 colive oil
1 stickbutter, room temperature
1 cevaporated milk
2 Tbspchopped parsley
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Twice Baked Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes, prick with a fork all around, rub down generously with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in oven for about an hour until potatoes are tender and the skin is crisp.
- While potatoes are baking put 1/2 cup of olive oil in a small pot, add garlic cloves, turn to low heat and let garlic cloves roast.
- Once potatoes are done, cut length wise, scoop out potato flesh witin a half inch of the skin. Put flesh into a bowl.
- Take garlic from oill once they begin to brown. Put butter and garlic in a mini food processor and blend together to make garlic butter.
- Add garlic butter, cheese, parsley,1/2 cup of evaporated milk, and a couple spoonfuls of garlic oil. Salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly, if mixture is to dry, not coming together add more milk and/or oil. Check for salt and pepper and adjust as needed.
- Spoon mixture into potato skins. Top each with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
- Put back in oven for ten to fifteen minutes, until cheese browns and potatoes are heated through.
- These are delicious with a wonderfully grilled ribeye that your husband should be doing while you're working on potatoes.