☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 1/2 lbpotatoes, peeled
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 tspgarlic powder
1 1/2 csour cream
How to Make Rich Mashed Potatoes
- Cook potatoes in water to cover 25 -30 minutes until tender.
- While still hot, mash roughly with potato masher and add cheese. Continue to mash until cheese is well incorporated.
- Mash in butter, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Finally, add sour cream and mash or whip. If you desire your potatoes a bit thinner, add cream or milk until desired consistency. Reheat if necessary.
- Serve with extra butter and a generous sprinkling of chives.