Red Hot Potatoes
4 largered potatoes
3-4 Tbspolive oil
1 tspdried parsly
1 Tbspminced garlic
1 tspdried rosemary
2-3 dash(es)salt and fresh black pepper
1/4-1/2 chot wing sauce ( i will put the link to my wing sauce down below )
1-2 Tbspmore olive oil for pan
How to Make Red Hot Potatoes
- Red potatoes- leave skins on and wash, set in a bowl of water for 15-20 mins before cutting them. Then let them drain and damp them dry, set aside as you prepare the rest.
- Pre heat oven 450, grease a flat baking sheet with the 1-2 T of olive oil. Let your baking sheet warm up in the oven as you are preparing your potatoes.
- Red potatoes- cut in half length wise and then cut each half into 4 wedges. So you will end up with 8 wedges total of each potatoes. Place in a bowl and lightly throw some salt and pepper on them.
- 3-4 T olive oil, parsley, garlic, rosemary- mix well in a med bowl, grab a hand full of potatoes toss in oil mix to coat. Make sure they are coated well.
Take your heated baking sheet out and place on the stove (please use a oven glove) and place the coated potatoes single layered on sheet.
Note: Your baking sheet should sizzle when you place the potatoes on.
- Bake at 450 meddle rack for 20 min. Potatoes should be a nice golden crispy brown.
Flip each one with tongs and place back in oven for 15-20 mins.
Place about 1/4 C at a time of hot wing sauce in a big bowl. As soon as your potatoes come out, grab a few with tongs and toss the potatoes in the bowl like hot wings. You don't need much sauce to cover them. Place on a plate and serve.
Note: I put a few back in the oven for 10 mins (turning the oven off) with the wing sauce on the potatoes to see how they would come out. They are softer but still really good. If you want them to be still crispy just serve it immediately after you toss in wing sauce.