☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen french fries
- 8 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 jar(s)
- beef gravy (or 1 packet gravy mix)
How to Make Quick and Easy Quebec Poutine
- 1Prepare French fries in the oven according to the instructions on the package.
- 2While the French fries are cooking, pour the gravy into a saucepan and heat it to just bubbling. (or prepare packaged gravy mix according to instructions.)
- 3Remove the French fries from the oven, scatter shredded cheddar cheese over them, and return them to the oven for one minute, just long enough to melt the cheese.
- 4Transfer the cheese-covered French fries to individual plates or bowls, and drizzle with the gravy.