Potatoes With Sea Veggies
- 2 lb
- yukon gold potatoes cut in 2" pieces.
- 1/4 tsp
- sea salt
- 1/2 oz
- dried wakame seaweed broken in 2" pieces.
- 1 medium
- onion quartered and cut into 1/4" slices.
- 3 Tbsp
- coconut oil
- garlic cloves minced
- 1 oz
- dried laver ground fine, divided in half
How to Make Potatoes With Sea Veggies
In a large pot, cover the potatoes. I didn't peel mine, but that's up to your discretion. Add a pinch of salt.
- 2Bring to a boil covered. Add the wakame and reduce the heat to low. Simmer the potatoes and seaweed until tender. About 20 minutes. Drain saving 1 cup of the liquid.
- 3In a large skillet saute the onion in the coconut oil over medium-high heat until soft. About 6 minutes.
- 4Add the garlic and laver. Cook for abut 3 minutes. Stir continuously so this won't stick. Add the potatoes and wakame and stir gently to combine. Pour in some of the saved cooking liquid to moisten if you like. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Serve warm.