★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/3 c
- garlic flavored olive oil
- garlic powder
- italian cheese; dried
How to Make Potato Wedges
- 1Wash and dry potatoes.
- 2Microwave for 4 minutes (1000 watt) and hold for 5 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to Broil.
- 4Lightly coat square casserole dish or cookie sheet with olive oil.
- 5Cut potatoes into 4 wedges (lengthwise).
- 6Using an "Oil Spritzer" lightly spray olive oil on potato wedges (or coat potatoes using any method that works for you).
- 7Shake garlic powder, pepper and Italian cheese on wedges.
- 8Put into oven to broil, leave oven cracked. Turn pan if needed to evenly brown potatoes. Cook for 5-8 minutes depending on oven.