★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/3 cgarlic flavored olive oil
dash(es)italian cheese; dried
How to Make Potato Wedges
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Microwave for 4 minutes (1000 watt) and hold for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Lightly coat square casserole dish or cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Cut potatoes into 4 wedges (lengthwise).
- Using an "Oil Spritzer" lightly spray olive oil on potato wedges (or coat potatoes using any method that works for you).
- Shake garlic powder, pepper and Italian cheese on wedges.
- Put into oven to broil, leave oven cracked. Turn pan if needed to evenly brown potatoes. Cook for 5-8 minutes depending on oven.