POTATO PATTIES WITH CORN AND CHEDDAR
Recipe & photo: Tasteofhome.com
1 csour cream
1/2 cthinly sliced green onions
2 cleftover mashed potatoes
1 3/4 tspgarlic salt
1/2 tspsmoked paprika
1 pkg(10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed
1 cshredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
·milk if needed
How to Make POTATO PATTIES WITH CORN AND CHEDDAR
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream and 2 Tbsp. of the green onion. Refrigerate until serving.
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, cornmeal, garlic salt and smoked paprika. Add the corn, cheese and remaining green onions. If mixture is too dry, add a little milk until the consistency is right. Mix until blended.
- Using 1/2 cupfuls, shape mixture into twelve 3-1/2-in. patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook patties in batches for 2 or 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Serve hot with the sour cream sauce