POTATO PATTIES WITH CORN AND CHEDDAR
Recipe & photo: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- thinly sliced green onions
- 2 c
- leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/3 c
- 1 3/4 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp
- smoked paprika
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 c
- shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- milk if needed
How to Make POTATO PATTIES WITH CORN AND CHEDDAR
- 1In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream and 2 Tbsp. of the green onion. Refrigerate until serving.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, cornmeal, garlic salt and smoked paprika. Add the corn, cheese and remaining green onions. If mixture is too dry, add a little milk until the consistency is right. Mix until blended.
- 3Using 1/2 cupfuls, shape mixture into twelve 3-1/2-in. patties.
- 4In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook patties in batches for 2 or 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- 5Serve hot with the sour cream sauce