★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbwaxy potatoes, thinly sliced
1 lbleeks, thinly sliced
1/4 colive oil
·salt and pepper to taste
4 sprig(s)fresh thyme
1 cbread crumbs
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Potato-Leek Gratin
- Place potatoes and leeks in a 9 x 13" baking dish and toss with oil, salt and pepper.
- Nestle thyme sprigs in potato mixture; cover.
- Bake at 375 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove dish, uncover and increase oven temperature to 425.
- Toss bread crumbs with butter. Sprinkle over vegetables and press down.
- Bake until browned, 15-20 minutes