Potato Bites Bacon Wraped By Freda
This recipe makes about 3 dozen Bites.
Recipe Can be Cut down to Your Desired serving Amount.
Borrowed from Elizabeth Passarella
- 1 lb
- small or med red potatoes
- 2 tsp
- salt (divided)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- minced fresh roasmary
- 1 TBS
- olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 LB
- "thick-cut" bacon
- 1 cup
- sour cream
- 1-3 tsp
- tobasco sauce ( or hot sauce of your choice)
- season with salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Potato Bites Bacon Wraped By Freda
- 1Preheat Oven @ 400 . . . Foil or Parchment Line Large Baking Sheet.
Wash I dry Taters.
Cut them into 1 inch pieces. Keeping the Chunks about the same size Roughly.
- 2In a Medium Pot Place potatos, Cover with salted Water (2 tsp) & Bring to a Boil.
Once the water is Boiling only Boil 3-4 Minutes.
(ou should be able to poke a fork into them without Much resistence) . . almost cooked but not Fully. TIP: you don't want them to fall apart in the Next Steps.
- 3Drain Potatoes.
Place in large Bowl.
Add Rosemary, Olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, & pepper.
Toss until evenly coated.
- 5Bake @ 400 for 15 minutes. with tongs flip each Tater-Bite over. .Bake another 15-20 minutes.
Bake til Bacon is CRISP and Cooked through the way you like it.