Pork Stew with Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce
The first time I tried it, I fell in love with it. The creaminess of the sauce coupled with just the right tartness of the lemon and then the fresh herbs...
It's an "explosion of flavors" in your mouth!!
This dish spells, home, comfort and love... all on a plate!! *Not too mention the aroma thruout your house*
I hope you enjoy this much as we do!!
- boneless pork chops cut into medium cubes
- 1 medium
- onion diced
- green onions sliced
- celery stalks chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- *each*- fresh parsley and fresh dill chopped
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- *each*- salt & pepper
- lemons squeezed or 1/3 c bottled lemon juice
- extra large eggs separated (yolk from egg white)
- pinch of salt & pepper
How to Make Pork Stew with Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce
- 11The stew should be completely done now. Turn off the heat, and using a ladle, ladle 2-3 ladle fulls of broth ONLY to the beaten frothy eggwhite and lemon mixture. This is tempering the eggwhites so the eggs will not become scrambled when added to the stew. Once you have tempered the eggwhites, add the egg yolks, and beat well.