Pomfrit's with Gouda and German Ketchup
I haven't gotten my picture up for these yet...so I used a free photo that is close to what they look like...I will be changing it to mine tonight...
- 2 large
- baking potatoes (cut into strips)
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- 2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- gouda cheese (shredded)
- 2 c
- ketchup (heinz)
- 2 1/2 tsp
- curry powder (red) to taste
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Pomfrit's with Gouda and German Ketchup
- 1Preheat oven to 400* Spray your cookie sheet lightly....
- 2Combine all of the Pomfrit's ingredients in a large bowl...be sure all potatoes are coated thoroughly...Place potatoes on your baking sheet and place in oven bake 30 minutes..turning every so often with a spatula...
- 3While they are in the oven in a small saucepan on low to medium heat place ketchup in the pan for the German Ketchup...Stir constantly add in your curry a 1/2 tsp at a time according to your taste and add your nutmeg in as you go...Stir constantly till the mixture becomes slightly thick....Do not allow to scorch...Take off of heat and set aside...
- 4After the Pomfrit's are done pull from oven and turn oven on to broil...Sprinkle the Grated Gouda evenly over the top of the fries and place back into oven to broil and melt the cheese till bubbles approximately 5 minutes...
- 5Remove from oven and serve with the German Ketchup on top....YUMMMMMMMMMM