★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 lbyukon gold potatoes, washed and quartered.
1 1/2 creduced fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
3/4 cnonfat or light buttermilk.
1/2 tspground pepper.
·salt to taste.
·chopped chives to your likening.
How to Make Points Plus Cheddar Mashed Potatoes 5ppv
- Place potatoes in a pot. Add enough water to cover. Cooked until potatoes are tender.
- Mash with a potato masher.
- Stir in the cheese until melted.
- Add the buttermilk, salt, pepper and chives. Combine.
- Makes 8 servings. (1 cup each)
- Calories: 223. Protein: 8 g. Carbs: 31 g. Fat: 6 g. Fiber: 2 g.