★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 lb
- yukon gold potatoes, washed and quartered.
- 1 1/2 c
- reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- 3/4 c
- nonfat or light buttermilk.
- 1/2 tsp
- ground pepper.
- salt to taste.
- chopped chives to your likening.
How to Make Points Plus Cheddar Mashed Potatoes 5ppv
- 1Place potatoes in a pot. Add enough water to cover. Cooked until potatoes are tender.
- 3Mash with a potato masher.
- 4Stir in the cheese until melted.
- 5Add the buttermilk, salt, pepper and chives. Combine.
- 6Makes 8 servings. (1 cup each)
- 7Calories: 223. Protein: 8 g. Carbs: 31 g. Fat: 6 g. Fiber: 2 g.