Pineapple and Marshmallow Sweet Potato Casserole
Guess it's cause I was born and raised in NY and we don't do a lot of sweet potato dishes, and I just love sweet potatoes too.
This is a holiday dish and goes with baked ham so well.
How to Make Pineapple and Marshmallow Sweet Potato Casserole
- Mash sweet potatoes, add butter, salt and orange juice.
- Beat with a mixer til light and fluffy
- Add pineapple and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes,or until bubbly.
- The last 10 minutes of baking, scatter the marshmallows on top.