The red, white, and blue theme is always a big hit at the summer picnics. There are never leftovers and even the kids come back for more. This dish is also the perfect vegetarian option to grilled meat at a cookout.
1/8 cextra-virgin olive oil
·sea salt (to taste)
·ground black pepper (to taste)
·fresh thyme (to taste)
·balsamic vinaigrette marinade (wishbone)
How to Make Patriot Potatoes
- Cut all veggies into bite-size chunks.
TIP: Walmart sells a bag of all three potatoes in one.
- Toss everything except the marinade to coat the veggies. Cover and let sit for 3 1/2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Bake veggie mix at 375 degrees F for approximately 30 minutes, flip the veggies; then, bake an additional 20 minutes. (For easier cleanup, line your baking sheet with aluminum foil.)
- Once veggies begin to caramelize, remove them from the oven.
- Drizzle marinade over the veggies.
- Let mixture stand for 1 minute, then serve.