- 1 1/2 lb
- small new red potatoes (about 15), scrubbed and dried
- 1/4 c
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 4-6 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
How to Make Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Pare a narrow strip of peel from the middle of each potato. In a large bowl mix the oil, garlic, and rosemary; add the potatoes and toss well. Transfer the potatoes to a shallow baking pan and roast until potatoes are tender when tested with the tip of a knife. Serve hot. These can also be chilled and served with fried chicken or ham.
- 3Per Serving: Calories: 168; Total Fat: 9.5 grams; Saturated Fat: 1 grams; Protein: 2 grams; Total carbohydrates: 19 grams; Sugar: 1 grams Fiber: 2 grams; Cholesterol: 0 milligrams; Sodium: 7 milligrams