Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes
- 6-8 large
- baking potatoes, washed and cut into large wedges
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 large
- onion, diced
- 2 large
- 2-3 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tsp
- oregano, dried
- 2-3 tsp
- greek seasoning
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes
- 1Peel and cut potatoes into wedges. Dice onion. Chop garlic.
- 2Zest the lemons and then juice. Set zest and juice aside. Cut up the lemon shell into a small dice.
- 3Combine the potatoes, lemon juice, lemon zest, and cut up lemon, garlic, salt, pepper, Greek seasoning and oregano in a zip lock bag, mix well and allow the potatoes to marinate for an hour or so. (I let mine marinate for about 4 hours.)
- 4Preheat oven to 425-degrees. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet with a rim. Pour potatoes mixture on sheet and spread so that it is all one level.
- 5Roast for 30 minutes, stir potatoes so the bottom side will brown.
- 6I don't know whether I liked the juice from the potatoes or the juice from the green beans and tomatoes better for dipping my potatoes in. You'll just have to try this menu and decide for yourself.