Oven Potatoes from Switzerland
Baked potatoes topped with melted grated Appenzeller® EXTRA. Goes best with a green salad or with cold cuts.
- medium-sized potatoes, unpeeled
- tablespoon oil,
- tablespoon salt
- g appenzeller® extra, grated
- dash of white wine
- sprinkling, caraway seeds, paprika, pepper
- sprinkling, parsley, chopped
How to Make Oven Potatoes from Switzerland
- 1Cut the potatoes lengthways, brush with oil and sprinkle salt over the cut surfaces.
- 2Place next to each other on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake in a pre-heated oven at 220 °C for approx. 45 minutes.
- 3Mix all the ingredients for the cheese mixture together, take the baked potatoes out of the oven and spread the cheese mixture over the potatoes.
- 4Sprinkle with caraway seeds, paprika and parsley and bake in the oven once again until the cheese starts to melt.
- 5Serve hot.