Oven Fried Cajun Potato Wedges
- potatoes, medium (red, yellow or russet)
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 Tbsp
- louisiana hot sauce or similar such as frank's red hot
- 1 Tbsp
- cajun seasoning
- garlic salt
How to Make Oven Fried Cajun Potato Wedges
- 1Preheat oven to 450. Cut potato's into wedges. Leave skins on.
- 2Mix olive oil, hot sauce and cajun seasoning in a bowl. Add potato's and toss until coated.
- 3Place on non stick cookie sheet and season with garlic salt. Bake until fork tender (about 25-30 mins)turning once.