Onion Roasted Potatoes by freda
Plus 3 more Variations all in this one Recipe
Be aware: the Onion Soup Pkts are Highly Salted, and you may want to Use less, Suggestion 1/2 Pkg rather than the Full Pkg of Soup mix.
- 4 Med-lg
- any potatoes, red potatoes, cut in large chunks, or your choice (i use one per person)
- reminder: re: salt in pkg mixes. you may choose to adjust the amount of the pkg mix to your liking as some do not use as much salt as others. suggestion 1/2 pkg for smaller batch or smaller taters, so be aware of the salt content in the mix.
- 1/2 -1 pkg
- lipton onion soup mix ( less is option, as the mix is very salty)
- option: add chunks of onions, and bell peppers to ptoatoes
How to Make Onion Roasted Potatoes by freda
- 1Preheat Your Oven @ 450.
Combine all ingredients in a 9X13 pan, or roasting pan
- 2Bake Uncovered, Tossing occasionally; 40 min or til potatoes are tender and a golden brown.
Keep Skins on!!
They are a great Source of Iron,Potassium and fibre, we need in our diets.
Use any one of the Following Mixes
all By Liptons; Onion Mushroom, Golden Onion, Savory Herb with Garlic soup mixes.