How to Make New Potatoes with Roasted Garlic
- 1Preheat your oven to 400° F.
- 2In a heavy skillet, heat the oil and brown the potatoes on all sides.
- 3Transfer the oil and potatoes to a casserole dish and add the garlic cloves. Stir to coat the cloves with oil. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes and garlic are tender.
- 4Remove from the oven and season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- 5Note: Just squeeze the garlic out of their skins onto your potatoes.