MINI POTATO QUICHES
Recipe & photo: daisybrand.com
1 Tbspolive oil
1/2 chash brown potatoes
2 Tbspfinely chopped green onions
2 Tbspfinely chopped green bell pepper
2 Tbspfinely chopped red onion
2 Tbspfinely chopped red bell pepper
2 largeeggs, slightly beaten
1/3 chalf and half
1/4 csour cream
1/4 cfinely shredded cheddar cheese
1 Tbspall purpose flour
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/4 ccrumbled, cooked bacon
How to Make MINI POTATO QUICHES
- Spray 6 individual 1/2-cup ramekins with baking spray; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add hash browns, all the onions, and all the peppers. Cook, over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are lightly browned (5 to 6 minutes).
- Place the potato mixture evenly in the bottom of each ramekin. In a medium mixing bowl, place the eggs, half and half, sour cream, cheese, flour, and baking powder. Using a wire whisk, mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the potato mixture in the ramekins. Sprinkle each ramekin with the crumbled bacon.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven until the eggs are set, about 20 minutes. Serve each with an additional dollop of sour cream, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Recipe can easily be doubled.