★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 medium
- yukon gold potatoes cut into quarters
- 1 large
- sweet onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 stick
- morton's nature season salt
How to Make Microwave Potatoes
- 1Use a casserole baking dish that has lid or cover. Spray well with pan release spray. Then add cut potatoes and onions.
- 2Sprinkle generously with Morton's Nature Season Salt. Toss with spoon until all are evenly seasoned.
- 3Cut butter into pats and scatter over top of onion and potatoes.
- 4Cover dish and microwave on high for 12-15 minutes. Check doneness of potatoes and make sure they are soft when pierced with a fork.
- 5Serve with slotted spoon along side steak or chicken. Sprinkle with parsley flakes or chives.