★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 mediumyukon gold potatoes cut into quarters
1 largesweet onion, cut into chunks
·morton's nature season salt
How to Make Microwave Potatoes
- Use a casserole baking dish that has lid or cover. Spray well with pan release spray. Then add cut potatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle generously with Morton's Nature Season Salt. Toss with spoon until all are evenly seasoned.
- Cut butter into pats and scatter over top of onion and potatoes.
- Cover dish and microwave on high for 12-15 minutes. Check doneness of potatoes and make sure they are soft when pierced with a fork.
- Serve with slotted spoon along side steak or chicken. Sprinkle with parsley flakes or chives.