Maple Mustard Pork Loin with Sweet Potatoes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pork loin
- sweet potatoes
- 4 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1/2 c
- maple syrup (real maple syrup)
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- black pepper
How to Make Maple Mustard Pork Loin with Sweet Potatoes
- 1Rinse and dry pork loin before placing it in a large crock pot.
- 2Mix Dijon mustard with maple syrup, salt and pepper. Generously coat pork loin with mixture. Loosely cover pork loin with aluminum foil.
- 3Wash/scrub and wrap sweet potatoes with aluminum foil. Place sweet potatoes on top of pork loin. Put the lid on the crock pot. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 4Serve with green salad or other veggie of your choice. We serve the sweet potatoes split longways with butter alternative, cinnamon and sugar.